About Barchart for Excel
Barchart for Excel gives users the ability to access Barchart.com natively in Excel via an add-in that supports both real time streaming and historical time series data. Features include Quotes, History, Charts and Options. In addition to these, Barchart for Excel users can access Barchart.com Lists, symbol details (technicals, options, company info), and Tools like Screeners. Further distinguishing Barchart for Excel, My Barchart users will be able to view their Watchlists, Portfolios and Custom Views all within the Barchart Excel add-in.
- Portfolio Valuation
- Data Downloads
- Risk Analysis
- Historical Research
- Expanded Charting
- Custom Views
- Historical Performance
- Equities: US and Canadian equities
- Indices: Dow Jones, S&P, CBOE and Nasdaq indices
- All other markets: delayed
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Microsoft Excel 2013, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later and VSTO
Download and Installation
The setup file for Barchart for Excel is located here.
Need help? Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.